BTCU Scholarships Available
In July, Building Trades Credit Union will award 15 scholarships to members who are students pursuing a post-secondary education.
- Ten $500 scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in a union apprenticeship training program.
- Five $1,000 scholarships will be given to students enrolled in a college, vocation or technical school.
All applicants MUST have an individual savings account and be a member of BTCU in good standing. Applicants MUST also have a high school diploma or G.E.D. (A copy of your high school, G.E.D., or college transcript must be submitted along with the Application!)
Winners will be chosen in a random drawing. Applications are due by June 30, 2023.
Minneapolis Plumbers JJATC
8625 Monticello Ln N., Suite 2
Maple Grove MN 55369
Phone (612) 374-5262
- Continuing Education Calendar
- Continuing Education Registration
- Online Payments
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry, State journeyman and master applications.