BTCU Scholarships Available
In July, Building Trades Credit Union will award 25 scholarships to members who are students pursuing a post-secondary education.
- Twenty $250 scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in a union apprenticeship training program.
- Five $1,000 scholarships will be given to students enrolled in a college, vocation or technical school.
All applicants MUST have an individual savings account and be a member of BTCU in good standing. Applicants MUST also have a high school diploma or G.E.D. (A copy of your high school, G.E.D., or college transcript must be submitted along with the Application!)
Winners will be chosen in a random drawing. Applications are due by July 30, 2021.
- Continuing Education Calendar
- Continuing Education Registration
- Online Payments
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry, State journeyman and master applications.
To download our mobile app, go to your app store and search on "Local 15 Training" or simply click the appropriate link below.