External Resources

The links below are to external web pages, and these links may or may not display properly on a mobile browser. If you have trouble viewing these on your phone, we encourage you to enter these URLs into a web browser on a computer.

CE Credit Lookup
Your Continuing Education credits are tracked by the MN Department of Labor, who provides the link above to check your records. If you believe your CE record is wrong, call the Department of Labor at (651) 284-5005. You may be asked to show your class certificate.

Health & Welfare
Use this link to learn more about health and pension funds through the Pipes Trades Services of Minnesota.

MN Application Forms
To download state permit forms, plan reviews and inspection requests, start here at the MN Department of Labor and Industry website.

United Association
The UA has been training the pipe trade longer than anyone else in the industry. Their website is a terrific resource for anyone in or interested in our trade.

Building Trades Credit Union
Building Trades Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative helping those in the building trades. BTCU is a perfect match for your financial needs.